BASIC ENDODONTIC COURSE
Morning session: 9.00a.m. to 1.30p.m.
- Introduction – Enhancing the endodontic outcome.
- Diagnostic aids –– Thermal test – referred pain Diagnosis of pulpally involved teeth – Clinical approach - Reversible pulpitis.
- LIVE Demo of Rubber Dam.
- Access Preparation – Straight-line access – long axis alignment.
- Coronal flare – Radicular access. Key to successful cleaning and shaping.
- Practical experience with Apex locator – Advantages.
- Radiographs, X-ray images.
- Benefits of Ca(OH)2, NaOCl, EDTA
- Lecture on cleaning and shaping with hand and rotarary protapers
Lunch Time : 1:30 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Afternoon session: 2.00p.m. to 6.00p.m
- Demo and hands on for access opening,hand and rotary instruments
- Problem Solving.
Morning session: 9.00am to 1.30pm
- Lecture and demo on obturation and sectional obturation.
- Hands on for obturation.
Lunch Time : 1:30 to 2:00 p.m.
Afternoon session: 2.00p.m. to 6.00p.m.
- Lecture on post and core.
- Hands-on on post space preparation andcore buildup
- Interactive session